30 September 2005

5K For Fun!

I'm encouraging everyone to participate (walking or running) in the Wheeler Farm 5K this year! Start your walking, jogging or running now and we can do it as a family! The event is on Saturday, November 5th at Wheeler Farm. The race begins at 9 AM. I'll find out about the sign up fee, but last year it was only like $10. Plus you get a t-shirt and "goodie-bag" (which pretty much consists of a granola bar, free stuff coupons, water bottles, bumper stickers and shoelaces...But I did get 1 free loaf of bread from Great Harvest last year!) Anyway- it is good for your health and for a good cause and just plain fun!!! I would love to have our family at least walk it together! So make a goal- 3 miles by November 5th! You can do it! Yeah! BRFB!!!

2 comments:

brynn said...

Maybe you could even work at Wheeeeler Farm! ;) Sorry, it was irresistable. I think training for a 5K is a great idea! One of my goals since being down here has been to get in shape. What a great way and reason to do just that! Thanks, Brytt!

Spence said...

I'm in. Good idea. Love, Dad.