A Holladay landmark that nobody is too unhappy to see go! It's amazing what you can see from the street now. I remember lots of other businesses here. Color Tile, Safeway, Holladay Music, which pharmacy was on the corner? what else?
It is weird to see Vernio Vid's demolished. That was a Holladay landmark! I remember they had a popcorn machine by the door, and if you rented a movie you could have free popcorn! (But if you were just a student at OJH walking home... they didn't let you have any. -believe me, we tried!)
1 comment:
It is weird to see Vernio Vid's demolished. That was a Holladay landmark! I remember they had a popcorn machine by the door, and if you rented a movie you could have free popcorn! (But if you were just a student at OJH walking home... they didn't let you have any. -believe me, we tried!)
Post a Comment