Your finding a tepee reminds me of a family story. One time Mary Ellen and I were driving from my home in Ogden to the cabin in Kamas. I missed the Coleville exit and drove on to Evanston, Wyoming where we had barbeque in a tepee before returning to Utah. Mary was about 4 and cute as Lyvia if that is possible. Noticing that the mountain scenery was dropping away into prairie, I said, "Mary Ellen, we are in Evanston, Wyoming." And she replied, "Do they speak English here?"
Your finding a tepee reminds me of a family story. One time Mary Ellen and I were driving from my home in Ogden to the cabin in Kamas. I missed the Coleville exit and drove on to Evanston, Wyoming where we had barbeque in a tepee before returning to Utah. Mary was about 4 and cute as Lyvia if that is possible. Noticing that the mountain scenery was dropping away into prairie, I said, "Mary Ellen, we are in Evanston, Wyoming." And she replied, "Do they speak English here?"
2 comments:
Your finding a tepee reminds me of a family story. One time Mary Ellen and I were driving from my home in Ogden to the cabin in Kamas. I missed the Coleville exit and drove on to Evanston, Wyoming where we had barbeque in a tepee before returning to Utah. Mary was about 4 and cute as Lyvia if that is possible. Noticing that the mountain scenery was dropping away into prairie, I said, "Mary Ellen, we are in Evanston, Wyoming." And she replied, "Do they speak English here?"
Your finding a tepee reminds me of a family story. One time Mary Ellen and I were driving from my home in Ogden to the cabin in Kamas. I missed the Coleville exit and drove on to Evanston, Wyoming where we had barbeque in a tepee before returning to Utah. Mary was about 4 and cute as Lyvia if that is possible. Noticing that the mountain scenery was dropping away into prairie, I said, "Mary Ellen, we are in Evanston, Wyoming." And she replied, "Do they speak English here?"
Post a Comment