Last night Nana and I were priveleged to attend the annual Veteran's Day concert at the Huntsman Center. Bailey's Concert Choir from Olympus along with numerous other choirs performed. It was really fantastic and I recommend that anyone who is able to watch it on KUED in the coming weeks do so. A couple of highlights... The choirs sang The Battle Hymn of the Republic... it was awesome, great harmonies. Also, there was a clarinet player who did an Artie Shaw concerto that was FABULOUS! I have never heard anything better, watch the broadcast just for this. (Actually, it may not be on the televised portion.) There was a gorgeous blonde in the alto section that I couldn't take my eyes off. In fact, I took some binoculars to see her up close and personal, she's an amazing little lady!
Bailey is talented, beautiful, and has a spirit about her that draws people to her. She is doing terrific things in her life, and is destined for greatness.
Tonight was Evening of Excellence, another opportunity to marvel at what a tremendous daughter I have (well, actually, there are three!). Thanks to all of you.
3 comments:
Wow i have a famous sister! good work Bailey all of us bowthorpe's in Enoch love ya. oh and rock on.
Bailey is TOTALLY famous! You are awesome, Bailz. Not to mention an incredible Aunt!
And just an FYI to anyone who missed the performance- they are replaying it on Sunday afternoon on channel 7 (KUED) at 3pm. Set your VCR to record!
bay. you are so so so hip. we are all pretty lucky to know (and be related to) YOU.
sure love
Post a Comment