Ok- so she isn't mean, just cute. And she's not that old, only one. But she is a dang cute, one-year-old witch with a hat! Lyvia loved trick or treating and seeing the other kids in costume. Yeah for Halloween!
You could just as easily said- "I'm a witch, I'm a witch..." She is the cutest little with ever. I am amazed she kept on the Hat!!! Halloween is great. Lyvia is great. all my children are way above average! And my husband is the best. Love ya Mom
2 comments:
You could just as easily said-
"I'm a witch, I'm a witch..."
She is the cutest little with ever. I am amazed she kept on the Hat!!!
Halloween is great.
Lyvia is great.
all my children are way above average!
And my husband is the best.
Love ya
Mom
We call at least one babysitting assignment if we move near you!
Post a Comment