09 February 2015

Sure am getting the fever to "go" on a mini vacation!

I realize the winter weather has been calm and very reasonable....
I love the fact that I can take my preschool children out for recess. They need to run around outside!   I love the fact that I can wear a light sweater and a vest instead of a heavy coat.
I love that I have not had to clean off my car in the mornings. (although dad is usually on top of that job for me!)
I love that Bailey can drive up from Cedar without snow on the roads.
I love the golden crocus that think its Springtime coming up in my front yard.
But-
even if its been a mild winter I have an "itch" to pack up a bag and go on a road trip.

It's called "winter dreaming."

Where would you go if you could get away for the long weekend?

xoxo Mom


1 comment:

Bailey said...

Washington, DC! ...on second thought, maybe not to the east coast during this "brutal" winter with "brisk winds". I'd say California & Disneyland!

I'd be all for a trip. Just sayin'.