Today is Activity Days. The girls are coming over to learn a song... When I hear the prophets voice.
I made this graphic. I saw something similar and then made my own.
But I wanted you to have it too. I wanted you to think about it.
Because God loves his children, He sends living prophets to teach the
gospel and direct His church.
I wanted you to know that I believe in prophets.
Here are a few of my favorite Pres. Monson quotes:
"You have a heritage, honor it.
You posses a testimony, share it.
You will face temptation, withstand it.
You know the truth, live it."
"Remember, that oft times the wisdom of God appears as foolishness to men, but the greatest single lesson we can learn in mortality is that when God speaks and a man obeys, that man will always be right."
"Along your pathway of life you will observe that you are not the only traveler. There are others who need your help. There are feet to steady, hands to grasp, minds to encourage, hearts to inspire and souls to save. "
and of course...
"Find joy in the journey."
Happy first day of Spring.
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment