10 November 2013

Yay for November

We just finished the first week of November.
I love November, it's colors, it's message and the busy-ness of thinking about things to be grateful for.

The first week has been FULL. 
Gratitude dinner, family pictures, friend brunch and thinking about the up coming holiday.  My hutch is decked out with Thanksgiving. I love this time of year. I am grateful for so many simple things this year- 
A few things on my list:
           Simply Caramel candy bars, Raspberry patch, changing seasons, that my children love each other, traditions that people enjoy, preschool class that is happy, a husband who is amazing and orange twinkling lights on the front fence. 

Yesterday I took the opportunity (out of necessity) to spend 
3 +1/2 hours cleaning my closet, going through my bedroom drawers and I even checked under my bed for already thought up christmas presents. (No, I have not fished out the Christmas CD binder with Neil Diamond and Voice Male (yet)but dad and I went to Kohl's last night and they are blasting the Christmas tunes and have Christmas trees up and decorated already. Don't they know it's NOVEMBER!!!)
It feels good to clean out and it gave me a skip in my walk.

November. So much to be thankful for.

Love my family like crazy.

1 comment:

Spence said...

Ditto. Bee is pretty special.