11 October 2013

Loving the Bee and Pop thing!

Last weekend was wonderful, great, glorious, marvelous, grand, splendid and a sensational weekend. It was conference weekend. 
All 4 of my grandchildren slept over on Saturday night!
Yes all of them.
Aislinn
Kaelynn
Amelia and
Lyvia.

Infact....two of my own children and their spouses slept over too!


We had a giant, huge, colossal, monumentally fun sleep over.


How it happened:

Amelia- The reward for being dry for 10 days in a row- sleepover at Bee's.
Lyvia- wanted to be where the action was!

The rule for the 2 babies to spend the night: was that I was not allowed to go in and pick them up if they woke up during the night.  Check.  (They woke up a little and I did not go in.)

Band E:  Come up to watch priesthood meeting, dinner and a craft.  Bring the babies!
S and B:  2-3 more weeks of house painting and fixing

Bee and Pop were happy campers and loved every minute of it!
Infact.  Lets do it again.
Next time I will take more (some) pictures!
*Next time I hope the darling daughter in Cedar will be able to join us.
*The oldest daughter and hubby love their own bed too much!!!! but I don't blame them when the sleepover option is the floor in our basement.

Love,
Mom
(alias - Bee)
Here are some old pictures of the darling, amazing, remarkable, exceptional, extraordinary grandchildren of Bee and Pop.....







No comments: