There are already good things happening in 2013....
One of the best ways to start the new year is
TWINS
the twins arrived on the 3rd- Aislinn and Kaelynn are here!
Let the fun begin!!
I am now trying to get a picture of them off the camera ---stay tuned!
I will get help from a good-looking techie guy that I live with and their picture will appear soon.
Other good things happening:
A call from Amelia asking if we can come and get her and take her to our house.
Thank you notes.
Deep cleaning the baseboards in the kitchen.
Putting Christmas away.
Starting a knitting project.
Warm blankets in cold cold weather.
Fun ideas for preschool.
College : semester 3.2 begins.
Budgeting....this is a good thing.
The candy is all gone.
Early church time.
List making/goal setting.
Enjoying the journey.
Living with my best friend/love of my life.
HOORAY for the new year!
Mom

No comments:
Post a Comment