
Yes- I had a little, a mild, a moderate freak out moment when Bailey called to say that the "runner up" status of her application to the Education without Borders conference at the end of the month was changed. Changed to "going". Yes GOING to the Southeast tip of the Arabian Peninsula! The UAE. Yes- she will miss a few days of school for the chance of a lifetime! Yes- she will be traveling with a few other students from SUU. Yes - she is a courageous and adventurous soul! VERY BOLD. Very exciting. Very strong.
While most of you have witnessed my "mother alarm moments" in various degrees, this one was more on the gage of a 7 or 8. Then after I thought about it it went up a 1/2 degree. But now I am totally on about a level 2, getting used to and interested in the idea. I am excited for her.
I love that Bailey is taking it all in. I am glad she had her passport down in Cedar already so she could start the travel process with the Provost down there. I am glad she sent in the application last Fall. I love that she is trying all kinds of new things.
I love that dad can calm me down with one of his dad talks. Yes- I married the greatest guy ever! One that helps me through all of my "alarms".
Now---I am off to think about how much I love all of you...
Love you.
Mom
(Note: please don't do anything that would set off my mother alarm for another week or so...I am just getting it under control. Thanks.)
3 comments:
Bailey's amazing. Yup.
Way to go Bailey! That is so awesome!
All of your kids are adventurous! And love to travel and experience new places and things
Post a Comment