Things I have learned from mom that will most definitely help me in college:
#1: The following things can in fact be put in the freezer--
--> bread
--> cream cheese
--> rotten bananas
--> endless amounts of homemade ice cream
--> chipped beef minus the dip
--> old christmas presents such as any sort of chocolate bar or loaf of pumpkin bread
--> shredded cheese
--> leftover smoothies
--> tulip bulbs
I'm so glad I know. I laugh at this now, but I guarantee my roommates will think I'm brilliant when I suggest we freeze the leftover ramen. Thats right. I got it all from my mom.
#2: Neil Diamond is a great idea. (especially when Brynn is around)
#3: Adventures are almost always worthwhile.
#4: Ask questions. Especially in situations when you can get a better deal at the store.
#5: Make lists.
#6: The more fonts on a computer, the better.
#7: Don't throw it out unless there is really no way you could make a craft project out of it.
#8: Write thank you notes.
#9: Plan game nights and bagel parties (I mean Einstein's bagels of course)
#10: Be a true friend.
So there it is. The shortened list. Mom, you're the best! I'm pretty sure that even just with these ten things alone I'm all set for Cedar City.
I hope they are set for me...
1 comment:
...and really, there is pretty much a craft waiting to happen in anything you'd want to toss out! Great list- I second it!
Post a Comment