It is another Christmas eve and I just finished making my last gift of the season. We are headed down to Nan's for the annual Christmas Eve night and then I think the girls + Samuel are planning a late night with movies and lighting. They are so funny- remembering past Christmas eve's when all the kids including Dixie slept down stairs in the double bed waiting for the designated time in the morning to come upstairs to the parents room!.
Last year the parents had to text downstairs to wake up the two girls up...
this year we told them we wanted to see them by 7:00 AM sharp!! They were thinking more like 9. (I don't think so! Rise and Shine)
To all a Merry Christmas
Mom
1 comment:
Let's see if this works. I manipulated my google account. First, I got a message that the account was not found. Then, when I tried to register again, I got a message that there was already an account registered to my name. BUT, there was a way to reset the password, so I reset it to the one I had always had and got onto Bryttin's blog. Thanks for your help, Spence. Your Christmas is full of traditions. They will be carried on, I am sure. This is the first year in my life I have slept in on Christmas morning. I am glad you enjoyed excitement.
Post a Comment