19 November 2009

Thanksgiving

THANKS for Thanksgiving, for turkey and pie
I especially like apple and pear pie
Thank you for fall and gold leaves floating by.
I enjoy the change of season from a busy hot summer to a more scheduled Autumn. The pumpkins and leaves and cooler days. I like to bring out my Fall decorations and have the Gratitude dinner. It helps me to remember to be thankful for the big and small things I have.
Thank you for school-I love to feel smart
Isn't school grand! I love pre school, and helping Brynn out in her class. I enjoy learning new things and need to take the opportunity to take some classes. There is nothing wrong with learning new things.
Thank you for music and dancing and art
I love to hear my family sing, especially songs about Christ. I love to watch Lyvia dance with her scarves and lately I have been savoring some of the fun local artists art work. I also love to see new illustrations in children's picture books.
Thanks for umbrellas, for rain boots and puddles
I have enjoyed my "rain" pictures hanging up around my house. I don't know why but I seem to be drawn to pictures with children,and rain.
Thank you for Mom and warm cozy cuddles
I think I need more cuddling! Try me out next time you see me.
Thank you for Dad and books I have read.
Spence is the best husband, dad, and pop ever!!! and I have a goal to read or listen to 2 more books before the end of the year. (Two books to Bryttin is nothing...but it takes me a while to get through a book)
Thank you for kisses and an easter treat bed.
Every time you see me you should give me a little smooch...Moms need that. And what can I say---my easter treat bed is the favorite resting place in the house!
thanks for the moon and the stars up above,
The full moon this month was amazing! I looked out my kitchen window and it lit up Mount Olympus. On the clear nights the stars seems close...but never as close as they do at the cabin on a summer night.
But most of all, thanks for the family I love!
I do love my family. I never think I tell them enough. I don't know why I go along some days without reminding all of you how great you are and how much you mean to me. Hope you know it.

Love....BRFB...POD...and KYW
Mom


1 comment:

Spence said...

Love you too Mom.