06 June 2009

It's June and I am loving it!


June is here and I am loving it. 
Just like my family calendar says- DELIGHT in the month that takes us to the cabin.
We spent memorial day in beautiful Montana- Bryttin, Lyvia and I enjoyed staying a few extra days. Saw a fox, helped with the cleaning, taught B and J how to play 9 innings, watched the water rise quickly and enjoyed relaxing by the fire. 

Bailey finished school yesterday...but in reality she has been on slide this past week. She handed in stuff on Monday and from then on it was easy going... Although she did not have school work she seemed to be busy every second!- Yearbook, seminary, homecoming meeting and lifeguarding. I don't think life will slow down for her any time soon. She is getting excited for GHA and is really looking forward to summertime. 

Heard from Brynn again this week. She seems to be doing and learning a lot of new things. We are excited to see the pictures and hear more about each day of her life in Africa. I find myself looking forward to her emails- kind of like when Bret was on his mission. 

I love the summertime when we can get out and dig around in the dirt, plant stuff that you hope will grow and try evermore to figure out what to do with morning glory!!! I love knowing that we can spend time at the cabin to make more family memories. I love having neighbors over, bbq's, and magazines to read. I love mint lemonade.  I love having my days at home with lists of things that I should do but never seem to get crossed off -(like cleaning out the laundry room). Summertime helps me restart and renew. I am so glad its June!

1 comment:

emily jean said...

If there ever was a wicked weed it would be morning glory! Curse the dreadful stuff!