
What a fast whirlwind of a June we have had. It was delightful.
Bailey loved GHA (you'll have to ask her about it)and we loved our little anniversary get away to St. George and Kanab (to pick up the boat from Paul). I had two short trips to the cabin and that pretty much helped the month to speed by.
Hearing from Brynn through the email system- still no pictures but she did call us the middle of June and we talked for about an hour. Sounds like she is taking it all in and gaining a new experience every day -- she is especially learning about the Rains down in Africa! and loving the mangos there.
It is amazing to me that tomorrow will be July! I have my July stuff out and the garden seems to love all the rain we have been having. All except the Zinnias- looks like I will be Zinnialess this year. Sad about that. The peach tree is full and that is always a good thing at the Bowthorpe house.
One of the things I did (with the help of Bryttin) this past month is clean out the laundry room. It has been on the LIST for a long time now. Man I have a lot of good junk!
I like this thought from AA Milne- " One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries." Boy did we find some good discoveries! So now- for the next little while- I live in a clean laundry space and I am totally thinking it is the greatest thing since sliced bread! Thanks Bryttin.
Hope your June went by as fast as mine did. On to July
TTFN
1 comment:
June did speed by! I love to organize- so the laundry room was a good project! The cabin is always a favorite- and I've been spoiled with lots of time at our favorite place, this year. i love you mom
Post a Comment