I had it on Thursday night.
I carried it into the TREK meeting.
I had the agenda.
I took notes.
I made lists.
I left the meeting.
I put all the HUGE pile of stuff that I brought home from the meeting
(several books, black binder and papers)
on
the kitchen table.
Moved the "stuff" to the chair.
Started looking for the white binder.....
STILL LOOKING FOR THE WHITE BINDER.
Called Pres. Bailey to check the High Council room (where the Trek meeting was).
Not there.
Searched the back room Searched the car.
Searched under the couch just in case.
HELP.
I AM MISSING THE TREK BINDER.
This is serious.
This is hilarious.
This is pathetic.
REWARD OFFERED. (Jelly Beans or chocolate)
Mom
3 comments:
at least you didn't lock it inside your car with your keys... that's something I would do.
ack! we'll keep our eyes out for it. did you check under the seats in your car? that's were things go to hide around here...
Pres. Bailey found it (at the Stake Center) and declined the chocolate!
Post a Comment