Bee just forwarded an email to me from Chloe. Really great to hear about her experiences. Also, at the bottom of the email was a link to her blog (where all of her letters are posted). I thought it should be on our blog list while Chloe is serving in Korea... so you'll find it on the list over on the right. Hope you'll all take a look and send her a note... I remember how welcomed those random and surprise notes were when I was serving. Plus, her letters are great and certainly demonstrate how dedicated and hard-working she is. Being a missionary is hard... and she's had some challenges to deal with. But through it all she has a great attitude, a great testimony, and she's accomplishing great things and changing lives for the better. Not only that... she speaks Korean! Wow.
03 February 2014
Sister Jacklin
Bee just forwarded an email to me from Chloe. Really great to hear about her experiences. Also, at the bottom of the email was a link to her blog (where all of her letters are posted). I thought it should be on our blog list while Chloe is serving in Korea... so you'll find it on the list over on the right. Hope you'll all take a look and send her a note... I remember how welcomed those random and surprise notes were when I was serving. Plus, her letters are great and certainly demonstrate how dedicated and hard-working she is. Being a missionary is hard... and she's had some challenges to deal with. But through it all she has a great attitude, a great testimony, and she's accomplishing great things and changing lives for the better. Not only that... she speaks Korean! Wow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment