12 July 2013

Bee- you are a piece of WORK!

Well- I spent a grand day catching up...
you know- short walk, an hour in the garden trying to figure out why I am so good at morning glory and also a little dead heading. Dishwasher empty, dishwasher filled, wipe down counters, laundry in, laundry out, ironed (yes, I can't believe it either).  Then cleared off the craft-cave desk of junk, clutter and debris. Lunch break. Took a short field trip up to the school to help dad find a shelf and he of course figured out why my computer wouldn't turn on in my classroom. Got home. Short visit from Brynn who was on her way to a tea party. Finished 5 more shirts while listening to my book.   Whew.
Upstairs to check when my library books are due....sitting at the computer desk I look down...
I realize I've been wearing my walking shorts
 inside out!
 all day!!
Dad and Brynn....you didn't say a thing!!!
You just let me walk around and go places with my shorts on inside out all day long!
You were probably thinking and maybe chuckling to yourself... (or maybe laughing hysterically)
"Bee- you are a piece of work!"

No comments: