05 June 2013

Brag post about Bryttin

Since I am into doing a few BRAG posts lately....today it will be the June birthday girl-
BRYTTIN JEAN


I can't tell you how many times dad and I say to each other- Wow that Bryttin is amazing!
She reads books like no other. (She used to do this under the covers with a flash light!)
She is the greatest mom ever. Very patient and helpful. Her kids are well behaved and basically just good kids! She plays with them. reads to them, takes them to the zoo, let's them get crafty with paper towel tubes. paint and glue, and she uses a calendar to figure out the monthly schedule. 
She is a fabulous organizer (need her in my closet soon), a remarkable cook, a walker, spectacular at finding things to do around the city, good at looking for bargains, a superb friend and a helping neighbor. She is a happy singer, splendid swimmer, she tries new things, she tries new foods (she did not inherit that from her mother) and a wonderful listener. 
She loves camping, hiking, and the out of doors. Especially the cabin.
She loves purple (or plum...it is a color) and being with family.
She loves/adores her husband and likes to go on monthly dates with him.  (really weekly dates)
She loves movies, good music, reading the Readers Digest jokes on the phone to people, laughing that wonderful laugh and sometimes sleeping in. 
I remember her doing a great impression of ERKEL when she was younger..."you love me don't ya" and was a cute Cleopatra for halloween one year! 
She has always been the perfect big sister and will help out at the drop of a hat if she can.
We are the lucky ones! We are related!
LYMTNW.
BRFB.

Mom

3 comments:

Bailey said...

I love Bryttin!

Jones Family said...

Thanks mom! I do hail from a fabulous family!

Unknown said...

We love Bryttin too! Thanks for listing all of those wonderful things!