11 April 2013

Trek Master

A few weeks ago the Stake Presidency wanted to see Spence and I on a Tuesday night.
In my wildest dreams and in the moment of wonder I decided it was going to be Roadshows.
Bryttin's Stake had just done the 1 day Roadshow thing and I was thinking that would be it.
That or..Dad was getting a new calling in the ward.
Not in the bishopric or anything like that but maybe---
in High Priest Quorum with the guys he calls his bros.
Driving to work that very morning saying alittle prayer to myself the thought passed through my simple brain- TREK.
Outloud I said "Oh anything but Trek!"
Pres. Buie was straight to the point...TREK.
Dad is the TREK Master and I am his side kick.
(Yes me- the one who told the Lord..."Oh not trek...anything but Trek.")
We are waiting to meet again with the Stake Presidency to be set apart but
for some reason I can't get the whole Trek thing out of my brain.
It's in June of 2014.
Hope you get used to the idea of dad and I talking about this for the next year.
Start thinking of great ideas for us.
OR
words to a new song.

We love you guys.
Mom
(the TREK sidekick)


1 comment:

Erin said...

You will be amazing trekkies/trekkers/treksters! The youth in your stake are lucky to have such wonderful people apart of their trek! Congrats!