Today was the Preschool program day....the preparation for this day started 9 months ago.The days (and nights) of worry, list making, prop making, singing to myself and thinking , thinking, thinking are now behind me. I can honestly say-- it went great.
The parents are always loving their kids out in front saying and singing their hearts out. I tried to make it a fun time. They shined. They sang. They said their parts. A few of them even told the audience what was coming up next!
My whole wonderful family helped me out!
Thanks to Bryttin for the writing of the program and rhyming words to make each line work. Thanks to Brynn for always bringing me things I forget from school, knowing how to work the computer/copy machine etc. and the encouraging words every day. Thanks to Bailey for the sweet text this week and the class dvd project. (Those take a looong time to put together)... and a humungous thank you to Spence for his love, his patience, the hours of working by my side, making things for the classroom, the hours of listening of how "so and so" was acting today and the years of putting up with me and my "stuff". I love you all. Thank you for your support.
Let the summer begin!
I'd love to go the the World's Fair in New York!
2 comments:
Summer's booked solid. It's going to be a good one.
You're the best.
awesome!
Post a Comment