22 March 2012

It's time for violets!

Walking out of my classroom today made me take a deep breath.
The sunshine, grass, trees and wind smell like change.
I am definitely happy about the change.  It means Spring time is coming.
I like the Spring, especially the days it rains a soft rain and then the sun breaks through.
Spring is a good thing.
And if Spring is coming that means- violets, daffodils and tulips. It means gardening.
I am definitely happy about that too.
I may just go and plant my lettuce and more spinach in the planter box garden. I need to check the raspberry plants, the strawberry plants and wander through the weed patch too.
Today is just the day to do it.
Yeah for Spring time. It's one of my favorites.

"Nature is painting for us, day after day, pictures of infinite beauty if only we have eyes to see them."
-John Ruskin

What's your favorite season?
Love,
Mom

2 comments:

Jones Family said...

I'm ready for springtime, too! All the daffodils and tulips in my yard are up and smiling at the sun.

Spence said...

Springtime is great. It's doubly great when you see what it does to your companion.