01 July 2011

Happy July


It is July 1st! Lots of great things happen in July-

* Dad and I have an anniversary in July- 32 years. Wow. I love that man.
* July 4th- I have enjoyed seeing all the "red white and blue" go up around town. Holidays are great! I am always up for a get together. Holladay has a great fireworks show- let's go.
* July 24th- We have spent the last few pioneer days seeing the parade up in Bountiful with the Jones. Fun tradition.
* Going to the cabin! hooray. Anytime you go to the cabin is a fabulous, grand, sensational,marvelous and splendid time.
* Summer fruits and vegetables start to come around. We have already had spinach, lettuce and onions. Can't wait for the tomatoes and zucchini. We have had our own strawberries this year- and they are s-weet! Hoping for a great crop of raspberries and peaches soon.
* New patio furniture- yeah for the DI. Bryttin found some wicker furniture- Bailey and I have painted it and searched all over Utah (literally) for cushions. Tonight's the night to sit out there and enjoy the stars. Come over and join us.
* New sprinklers in the back yard. What a big job but totally worth it. Now everything gets water!

Yeah for July!
Love you.
Mom
ps- Watch for the 4th of July quiz coming soon- brush up on your history.

1 comment:

Spence said...

Love you Bee. You bring lots of excitement, activity, fun, spirit, and amazingness to all of us!