but it is also a HAIRCUT day!!!
Haircut days are sensational....isn't it a grand thing to go into the salon knowing that you are going to get a head massage, a new fresh cut and some good conditioner!
For some reason, it changes your outlook on the rest of the day.
Today - Monday -
I had just had "one of those" preschool after school meetings. I left school feeling perturbed! frustrated! and trying to remember why I love this job so much.
But, ahhh...
I remembered, it was haircut day.
They tried something new on me- curls. They have this new product that "enhances" your natural curl called Diva curls.
Didn't know I had any natural curl. (I have alot of hair and it has a few waves in it but not alot of curl.)
But you should see me now...a curly top.
Drop by any time today and see my NEW DO.
Maybe I will have dad take a picture of me and I'll post it.
Maybe I'll ask for some of this hair stuff for my birthday.
Just so you know-
I feel alot happier now.
Off to do laundry.
Love you.
Mom
3 comments:
can't wait to see it! happy monday, mom.
put a picture up!
yay for a haircut!
love you mom.
Post a Comment