Marta writes-
" This year, among my list of goals, I mostly just want to learn how to roll with the punches. Is there a punch card or class to learn how to roll with whatever life throws at you? I want to learn how to be the best me without having a checklist of what I'd like to learn, accomplish, do, be, manage, micro manage and so forth. I wish for more solid footing, no matter how rocky the trail is. I want to learn to feel the emotions of something without being swept away by it. I want to be strong in faith and strong in heart."
So that's it- those are the same things I am hoping to accomplish this year.
1. I want to learn to roll with the punches.
2. I want to learn how to be the best me. Enjoying the days and emotions of being a mom, wife, teacher, friend and a "Bee".
3. I want to have a sturdy, more powerful faith and a whispering in my heart that my Heavenly Father is near and available.
I am sure I will still be making lists and more lists but I will try harder to incorporate these 3 goals in all the lists , records and inventories I make for the rest of the year. I will try harder to enjoy, savor, relish and appreciate the person I am and the person I can be.
I hope you will follow this good advice too- enjoy the person you are. Be the best you know how. Know how much I love you and how much your Heavenly Father loves you too.
Love, Mom
(ps Here was my first goal list-
I want to read 6 books this year, make curtains for the bathroom, clean off 3 shelves in the furnace room, lose 10 pounds, make a quilt, show more appreciation and gratitude, make 4 new dinner recipes and take more pictures at the cabin.)
1 comment:
Sounds like great goals. I'll be your supporter.
Post a Comment