I like to change the hutch decorations because it also is the chance to dust. Cleaning, dusting and vacuuming at every month change is one of the things I don't mind doing. Spence makes fun off me but I like to have this change once every month!(and major clean at atleast once a month) and I am not a "loves change" or "likes to clean" kind of a gal!
Infact I am so far away from the loves change kind of a person that it does seem silly for me to change the hutch with the seasons so often....but it is worth it when one of the girls living at the house walks in and says- "oh, it's valentines" or "It's January the snowmen are up." or "what goes up for May?"
I hope it is something all my family will think of when I am long gone and when they put up their own "monthly stuff".
It's worth it.
1 comment:
It's nice having you around. People love your periodic transformations of the house. Including yours truly, the great complainer.
Post a Comment