20 October 2009

The weather is changing

I heard thunder when I woke up yeaterday morning. It was not the same as when you hear thunder at the cabin, that loud shaking, trembling kind, but I enjoyed it just the same. The weather is definetley changing more to Autumn weather. Cool, breezy, comfortably warm and cool at the same time. The leaves in the backyard are finally turning yellow and red. I love this.
I pulled most of the tomato plants out- left 3 in hoping for a few more backyard tomatoes. The days are getting shorter and it seems to me that with the darkness of the morning I sleep longer and even a little better!. I love Autumn. I love the apples, pumpkins, halloween decorations (the cute kind)colorful leaves and baking. I love the colors, the time seems to move slower and people seem more friendly. It definetely is a season of change. Change is everwhere, it is always a part of life and although I am very slow to change I certainly like this season and the modifying it brings to things.
Sure love my family- hope you all know that.
POD
Mom

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this time of year too, mom.

Spence said...

Love you too mom.