Ok, I know fall has begun- but with our new super awesome computer, I'm just getting our pictures all organized from this summer! Soooo- here are a few highlights of the family!
Going for a wheeler ride.
The crew on the boat ride to the Dam. Looking good! We did see an eagle- but my pictures didn't turn out well at all!
Lyv at the zoo...she loves the zoo!
Ok: this video is so cute! We went to the parade float preview for the 24th of July Parade with some friends. There was one float with Fifties style dancers, dancers from the Roaring 20's and some Pioneer dancers. Lyv watched these teenagers dance for a good 20 minutes. Our group actually looked around and saw the floats while Lyv and I watched the dancers and she even danced herself. It was so cute- I was glad I had my camera.
Ok: this video is so cute! We went to the parade float preview for the 24th of July Parade with some friends. There was one float with Fifties style dancers, dancers from the Roaring 20's and some Pioneer dancers. Lyv watched these teenagers dance for a good 20 minutes. Our group actually looked around and saw the floats while Lyv and I watched the dancers and she even danced herself. It was so cute- I was glad I had my camera.
1 comment:
There is one particular cute girl who seems to be in most of the pics. I think she loves peanuts and has lots of adorable hats. Wonderful memories indeed.
Post a Comment