
Today the snowmen came down and valentine stuff went up. Well---I also put a few presidents day stuff up too...red white and blue stuff.
I don't have a lot of valentine stuff...but what I have brings back memories. I am looking for your portraits of Abe and George... Brynn thinks she knows where they are. They add alot to the hutch!
I do have the red mailbox out...does any one want to write a valentine to a sibling or parent for old times sake??? Maybe we could pick names or have the same name we had for Christmas - writing notes or making a valentine for that person is a good idea..any takers? Let me know.
Love ya,
Mom
2 comments:
Long ago I did not know that I had a professional decorator who would transform my house every month. How lucky could I be? She's cute too and I think she has a crush on me.
She does have a crush on you. I know- I talked to her about it on a regular bases!
YTB
Post a Comment