I typed up a wonderful comment - pushed post comment and it didn't work...thus...lost all of the comment I wrote... I did write something about my brilliant children- Bryttin could sleep anywhere! In the bathtub of the motor home, in her car seat, on the floor, in her bed...she was a fabulous sleeper Bret- was so amazingly coordinated..rode a 2 wheel bike at 3- no training wheels, very good with direction and knowing how to get places. Brynn was a happy clam with her thumbs, she could recite the Big Hungry Bear and the red ripe strawberry at 2 1/2! Bailey- she could speak French and Africanese--(Bonjour Bonjour!) -learned from Beauty and The beast and Lion King. You should hear her and Brynn sing good morning to each other!!!
So it does not surprise me to have Lyvia- Brilliantly sleeping in her car seat! Yeah! I love that you have your camera ready at all times...keep up the good work I love you guys. BRFB Mom
3 comments:
I typed up a wonderful comment - pushed post comment and it didn't work...thus...lost all of the comment I wrote...
I did write something about my brilliant children-
Bryttin could sleep anywhere! In the bathtub of the motor home, in her car seat, on the floor, in her bed...she was a fabulous sleeper
Bret- was so amazingly coordinated..rode a 2 wheel bike at 3- no training wheels, very good with direction and knowing how to get places.
Brynn was a happy clam with her thumbs, she could recite the Big Hungry Bear and the red ripe strawberry at 2 1/2!
Bailey- she could speak French and Africanese--(Bonjour Bonjour!) -learned from Beauty and The beast and Lion King. You should hear her and Brynn sing good morning to each other!!!
So it does not surprise me to have Lyvia- Brilliantly sleeping in her car seat! Yeah! I love that you have your camera ready at all times...keep up the good work
I love you guys.
BRFB
Mom
she's great. you're great.
Bowthorpe's/Jonses are great.
but especially Lyv(erpool).
Great picture...........how would it be to be that content all the time!! And able to sleep the whole night thru.
Post a Comment