12 June 2008

Cabin Fever









The Cabin this year was wonderful! Lyv's first Hebgen experience was great- she loves it as much as the rest of us! She slept so well- just proving our long-time theory of "Hebgen Fever"!

I had just a couple of pics of the fun we had so I thought I'd share them. Remember... Jason's fabulous knee pads, the kitchen in the living room, Bailey climbing over the bar to get the stuff we forgot, penny bingo!, Lyv loving the chipmunks, Grammy's gourmet meals in the crockpot and Westinghouse, Bay and Brynn acting weirdie, snacks/treats for lunch, playing cards, daily trips into Westmart and Food Round-up, Uncle Army's working in Yellowstone stories, Kaite playing peek-a-boo thru the window, new carpet, reading magazines, knitting up a storm, having a big fire every morning, Dad and Jas staying up until all hours to finish the tile, movies, classic music (David A. anyone?) ...everything! We love Hebgen!

1 comment:

Spence said...

The cabin was awesome. Jason is a stud. Lyv is the light of the whole family's life. I think Bryttin used manipulation, bribery, and extortion to get an inordinate amount of time at the cabin. She's using Lyv's cuteness for her own gain. Yep, that must be how she did it.