06 March 2008
Swimming Up A Storm
Lyvia has now gone swimming! She looked around at all the kids, splashing and fountains for the first 15 minutes- then started splashing and laughing herself! I like to go over to the rec center at float with Lyv in the lazy river/resistance pool they have. I do a few laps of resistance and then go with the flow for a few. My legs are getting stronger! And my arms, too- from holding a cute, smiling, 16 pound weight! Lyvia likes me to let her go on her belly and then she kicks hard with her legs and splashes with her hands. It is so cute! I wish there was someone around to take pictures at the pool! :)
Here are a few new photos I've taken of her lately. The two bottom teeth are now in full use. She is a good chewer and has taken to biting her blanket during nap time. The cup is still at the top of the favorite toy list, but her brown teddy bear that is in her crib is a close second. Sometimes when she wakes up from her nap, she'll scoot over to it and play before I even hear her through the monitor. Lyvia and Cedar are buddies- but Indy hasn't warmed up to Lyvia yet. She turns her back on us when we are holding Lyv or when Lyv is in her high chair. Cedar LOVES Lyv! She licks Lyv's toes (which Lyv laughs at) and sets up camp right under Lyv's highchair and "protects" her from Indy or someone who comes to the door.
We love you all- start posting more or this really will become the "Lyvia Shrine Blog" as Bailey calls it!
:) Bryttin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A great variety of very cute photo's. I have to agree with her grandmother. she DOES get cuter every day
I love seeing pictures of my niece! Cool slide show, Brytt.
Post a Comment