04 February 2008

Leap into February

It's a Leap Year! There is an extra day! And, boy do I ever need it! Why is it that there is never enough time to get everything done? It seems that January flew by- before you know it, it'll be March and wedding time!
Life is pretty busy over at the Jones' home. Jason has been madly putting together puzzles! We got a few new, Charles Wysocki puzzles and he spent yesterday and today putting one together. It was a cinchy, 1000 piece one- no biggie to the puzzle master.
Lyvia is as cute as ever. Her new thing, as 0f the past 3 days, is blowing raspberrys! It is so dang cute! She gets slobber everywhere when she does it. And she's still giggling up a storm! I'm sure that everyone has seen Bailey's famous recording of Lyv laughing. I LOVE it and am so glad that Bailz caught it on camera! Maybe we should post it on our website ....
I've been really getting into my water aerobics class at the rec center. I just started the deep water class and it's tough! We tread water the whole time! The first class really kicked my butt- but now I'm getting stronger and it is a lot of fun. I'm also going to town on scrapbooking. Thanks to the Cricut- Lyv's scrapbook is finally up to date! Well- within a few weeks... There are always darling new photos to put in the book for her! I also am up to last summer in my scrapbook- right now I'm scrapping the girls California Wicked trip. It's fun to think back and reminice of all the good times!
Anyway- we love you all and hope things are well at your house, duplex and apartment!

Love, Bryttin

ps- I can't wait for the Arizona trip! Get your camera's ready for "Lyvia's First Vacation!"

2 comments:

Spence said...

Thanks for the blog Brytt. How did the puzzle-maniac do the puzzle with the super bowl and the Jazz games going on? He's amazing!

brynn said...

Glad to hear that everyone is doing well. I am way beyond looking forward to Arizona... having that to look forward to is what is getting me through!