
Yeah! It is finally snowing- and what better day than December 1st! I woke up this morning to get Lyv. We looked out the window at a winter wonderland in our backyard! Lyvia's first big snow! She seemed interested in the bright, white landscape- looking outside with big, wide eyes and smiles. The dogs are loving it! Cedar jumps bounds through the yard, taking big gulps of snow in her mouth. Indy gets Cedar to chase her and they play "tag" in the snow and end up rolling around in it. Jason even braved the weather to go to his basketball game this morning! He scraped off the Blur and everything. I made myself a steamer and opened the front curtains, sat on the couch with Lyv and wrapped us up in a big blanket. We've been listening to Christmas music and watching the snow. I love it! Yay for snow!
Bailey- be careful walking home from swimming- you may end up with icicles in your hair by the time you get home! Either that or a frozen ponytail! I'm sure Brynn is getting her share of the white stuff up in Rexburg. It's probably frostbite weather up there! I have been wondering if Bret and Erica are getting any snow in Cedar City. I hope so- then Bret can jump right into the ski patrol job. I hope everyone is wearing their Grammy sweaters, staying warm and enjoying the season. Anyway- I love all the family and hope that we see each other soon!
1 comment:
I'm completely jealous! Rexburg has decided just to have wind this year and no snow. However, last night we had a Christmas party and made graham cracker gingerbread houses and decorated a Christmas tree that Sarah chopped down on a date. We also made a plethora of snowflakes to put all over our apartment (and to encourage the clouds to snow!) Can't wait to come home in less than 12 days to see my niece, go skiing, go to the Eclipse concert, hang out with the fam and get a lot of "Christmasing" in! I love you!
Post a Comment