Lyvia is a doll! Everyone keeps asking what I want my grandbabies to call me- nana, grandma, granny??? I kind of like the idea of what Bryttin and Bret used to call nana B - Ah B. I like papa B for Spence...maybe I could be MaMa B???what are your ideas? (I already know the hornswag idea.) Yeah for grandparents! Love Mom
I am voting for Ah-B or MaMa B. I like those the best. I think Papa B is perfect for dad. I've been telling Lyv about Ah-B and Papa B and how much they love her and want to visit her all the time! Papa B even wants to have a sleepover!
4 comments:
Lyvia is a doll!
Everyone keeps asking what I want my grandbabies to call me- nana, grandma, granny??? I kind of like the idea of what Bryttin and Bret used to call nana B - Ah B. I like papa B for Spence...maybe I could be MaMa B???what are your ideas? (I already know the hornswag idea.)
Yeah for grandparents!
Love Mom
Oh she is so cute! I can't wait to hold her!
Mom- I think Momma B is a fantastic idea.
Auntie Brynn
(aka Brynn)
I am voting for Ah-B or MaMa B. I like those the best. I think Papa B is perfect for dad. I've been telling Lyv about Ah-B and Papa B and how much they love her and want to visit her all the time! Papa B even wants to have a sleepover!
:) bryttin
Post a Comment