
It's been a bit too long since somebody blogged. Right? Okay everyone, let's keep this alive. So here's a synopsis of the summer: Hebgen, Bolivia, London & points east, Hebgen, work, school, and lots of heat. Oh yes, we did get to go waterskiing once. Currently the two Cedar City puppies, Muncie and Muse are spending time at the Jones & Bowthorpes. They are a handful. Bret is officially on at the Forest Service and making some bucks. Our wild little granddaughter, Vervene, is about ready to come to earth. B & J are making all the preparations-- the room, clothes, bed, food, and diapers galore. Bailz is the coolest soph there is with swimming, drama, studies, and lots of friends... and don't forget drivers ed. Brynn is prepping for the next adventure at BY-I but trying not to let go of the fabulous summer abroad. Mom is working like a little bee doing all the little things (freebies) for the TP Preschool and taking care of the fam/home while she's at it. Dad pretty much spends his life at work, but loves the fam, the house, the mother, the peaches, the music and sound system, the weather, etc. Just about forgot Dixie... she is wondering what in tarnation those two blasted puppies are doing invading her territory and especially getting attention from Dad (she goes ballistic if I pet them or even adjust their collar!!!)
2 comments:
Vervene, eh? Well, she is about to make her appearance! Our summer sounds pretty great! I'm still excited about the peaches- prego cravings I think! I agree with Dad- we've gotta keep this blog going. Everyone- start posting!
:) Bryttin
Thanks for the awesome post, Dad. It sort of sums up our life in a nutshell! I promise I attempted to post when I was in England, but it didn't work. I'll have to add some of my awesome pictures! Let's all try to keep it up.
love, Brynn
Post a Comment