Since it has been a while since the last post, I thought I would write a quick hello. I've been missing the family lately.
Well after a heat wave last week (it got up to 49!) it has snowed again in Rexburg. It covers up the mud and brown ice, but I must admit that the "warm" temperatures gave me a mild case of spring fever! I hope the snow will mean some fresh powder at Solitude, though.
Happy Valentine's Day on Wednesday! I made valentines for everyone, but when I went to the bookstore today to buy envelopes, they didn't have any that were the size I needed. So I'll keep looking-- but if you get a valentine from Rexburg after Valentine's Day, you'll know why.
I hope everyone is doing well! I love you and miss you.
2 comments:
We love you too Beam! We'll start praying for some sunny warm weather in Rexburg. (Don't be surprised if our prayers aren't answered til July!)
I'm sure that your Happy now that your closest friends have Made it to Rexberg via Burley and Twin Falls. Guess they didn't know Rexberg is on the way to Hebgen. Hope you had a nice Valentine day!!! And with out your best boy friend. Love to you
Post a Comment