So it's JUNE everyone...and you know what that means- MY BIRTHDAY!
It also means summer, the cabin, swimming, hiking, camping, vacations, jumping on the trampoline, BBQ's, homemade ice cream, bike rides, and family time!
It was so fun to go on the Sulfur Creek Hike on Saturday with Brynn and Bailey- we should take a little family trip down there sometime. I really think Mom, Dad and Bret would like the hike. You are the best family- I LOVE YOU!!!
:) Bryttin
2 comments:
i second that notion . . . mom dad and bret would LOVE IT! (and the pickle pie) hahahaha thanks for having us!
FAMILY PRIDE TO THE MAX!
everyone is HILL AIR FORCE BASE!!
-Bailey
oh yeah happy birthday b-ryttin your the best!
June is Bryttin's birthday MONTH!! I know that it will be special. Drop by sometime when your in the area.
Love
Grammy and Grandpa
Post a Comment