05 April 2006

"Neat" and "Whack" in the Vocabulary

Ok- I'm sure everyone read Bret's myelder.com post this past week. He would like us, as a family, to bring back the word, "Neat" and I would imagine it's conjugation- "Neat-o". Also, he mentioned the word, "whack". (As in- my cool new skateboard is totally whack.) So, as good, supportive family members at home, I feel like it is our duty to re-enter these words into our daily vocabulary. Just as we all have embraced, "Girlfriend" and "Shmoozy"- I feel strongly that "Neat-o" and "whack" should have a high place in our word useage. Bret only has a few more weeks to get the trend moving along in Indiana- we should all step up and have the words strong and sure here in Good Ol' Utah.

POD! BRFB! SBS! --Bryttin

PS- Please continue your usage of "ta-da" and "whalah" as much as possible. Just because we are introducing new words into the venacular doesn't mean we should lose the classics. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Brytt i just have to say that this post is so NEAT!! If we do this, when Bret gets back he will think that is totally WHACK!!

POD, SBS
Bailz