08 February 2006

Hallelujah!!!

In case you haven't heard... the bracelet that has been missing for about 2 years????? The one Alyson swore she hid in a pair of stockings (with sunflowers on them)??? And we've looked all over the house, behind things, under things, inside things, searched the garbage, searched the fridge, searched the freezer, all the bookshelves, mattresses, cushions, cookie jars, etc. etc. etc. You mean THAT bracelet? Yes... THAT bracelet. Well, today Alyson found it. SHE FOUND IT??? Hmmm!!! Where? That's where it gets interesting... would you believe that the bracelet was found in a pair of socks and stashed in a pile of fabric? Yup! That's where she found it. In a pair of socks with sunflowers on them. That's my wife. Yessirree, she totally remembered right where they were and she knew it all along... for the last 2 years. She's amazing, you must admit. I love that girl. Only one question, where's the bracelet now? (Check back with me in a couple years.)

2 comments:

brynn said...

I think Bailey and I should SPLIT the $100... we were always behind you mom; we never doubted that the sunflower socks were not a hallucination.
I'm so happy that you found it!
love, brynn

Jones Family said...

so what if i help you find the rings?! is there still a reward for those? :) I am really glad you found them mom! way to "sew"! (get it, get it?!)

love, bryttin