26 January 2006

Ski Day


Okay, I admit it. I skipped out on work for a few hours today and went skiing at Solitude. Wow. Wow! WOW!!!!! It was the perfect day: a little fresh snow, absolute blue sky, no wind, pure sunshine, spectacular scenery, phenomenal skiing, and excellent companionship (I skiied with Bud). Oh, I should add good food (granola bars, licorice, and an orange on the way home). Who's up next? Bud took some pics, I'll post them as soon as he emails them to me (These pics are from the KSL website).

As always, I am mindful again of what a wonderful life we have. If you can set aside all of your hangups and problems for a little while and appreciate the little things, it's incredible how blessed we are. And this world is a beautiful place!

I don't tell you often enough how much I love all of you. I am sooooooo happy to be a dad, a husband, and a son to such amazing, wonderful family. Thank you. I love each of you.

1 comment:

Jones Family said...

the mountains truly are beautiful! dad, you were sure lucky to head up for the afternoon and enjoy them! after being so sick for the past couple of weeks- i am grateful for a body that is well. i love going outside and running around with the dogs in the new backyard. i'm grateful for a warm house. just like dad said, it's just the little things in life that make us happy!

i love you all the most!

bryttin