
Well, I've been lobbying against it, but we finally got an inch or so of snow here in the valley. I think the mountains have been hit pretty hard so that is good. I still have projects exposed to the weather, so it's mostly work to me. But... I got some skis and boots. Just need to get them all adjusted and it's off to the races (pretty slow races). Here's a pic for the Cedar City and Warsaw viewers to see what it's like. Kind of a dark, gloomy Saturday, but that Mt. Olympus is a beautiful site anyway.
2 comments:
I'm completely jealous! The weather is who knows what here in cedar... we've decided that "if you don't like the weather in Cedar City, wait 5 minutes!" I'm excited to come home to a "white Christmas!"
love, brynn
it really is a white christmas- but now it's looking kind of gray! i am excited for it to snow again!
love, bryttin
Post a Comment