21 October 2005

Taking the plunge!

As many of you know- Jason and I are now taking a dive into home ownership! Can you believe it?! We bought a house up in Bountiful in a great little neighborhood. I am totally excited about this big, new step for us! Yeah! Remember: Bountiful really isn't that far away...only like 15 or 20 minutes- so please still come up to visit us! Anyway- I'll keep you posted on all the moving, packing and other "exciting" details! :)

POD!
love- B & J

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is really cool bryttin and jason! i have heard that it is a blue house that is so grand congrats on your big big move. (soon)
SURE BEEN SHMOOZY
-Bailz

brynn said...

"A whole new world...Don't you dare close your eyes!" I know Bountiful isn't that far... but it seems like it from Cedar City! Congratulations... how are Indy and Cedar feeling about the big move?

Grandpa & Grammy said...

Good new and bad news, huh? Sorry about the "appraisal" Hang in there everything will work out for the best!!